Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

iGOOGLE is keeping me organized



Here at The Comic Shop I have to stay on top of "What's new, what's happening, and gage how nerdy it is to report on it ." But I recently started using igoogle to track my feeds for when I have to shift through about 100 articles every morning and I thankfully have it all in one place.

Here are some reasons to use igoogle.

- You only need a g-mail account to have one.
- There are more than 25,000 gadgets available for it.
- Its like a command center for the digitally proactive.

Some gadget that are helpful:

Document to PDF: This is a great gadget for those who need PDF's often.

Web Stickies: Add stickies to your home page for quick little notes/reminders on anything.

Compound Gadget: This is a step further is staying organized by combining two or more gadgets into a category.

Activity Tracker: This gadget allows you to track how much time you spend on multiple tasks.

Procrastinator's Clock: This is incredibly useful for people like me who just can't seem to finish things early. Well this little gadget really helps by telling you to time is up to 15 minutes early... or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment